Sr. DevOps Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A Quantum Search Partners client (AI Advanced Analytics Platform) is currently seeking Sr. DevOps Engineers to work with their customers to ensure their mission success. This position requires TS/SCI security clearance with full-scope polygraph, and will work directly with customers in the SCIF at their facilities several days a week. In addition to DevOps skills, this broad role requires skills in IT/networking, release management, site reliability engineering, cloud computing, and overall troubleshooting.
Responsibilities include ensuring their pipeline for deploying mission critical updates is working smoothly, and using open-source tooling, cloud services, and Infrastructure as Code to automate deployments and scale their product. Additionally, this role will frequently troubleshoot complex problems that will impact the most pressing intelligence and national security missions.
- Utilize troubleshooting and scripting skills to improve the availability, performance, and security of their services
- Implement automated deployments, and operational tools
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to plan and deploy product releases
- Ensure services are designed with 24/7 availability and operational readiness and rigor
- Implement proactive monitoring, alerting, and self-healing systems
- Participate in on-call rotations, driving restoration and repair of service-impacting issues
- Define non-functional requirements as part of the product lifecycle to influence the new designs, standards, and methods for scalable, highly available distributed systems
- Coding and automation of applications in the cloud
- TS / SCI security clearance with Full-Scope Polygraph
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Ability to be onsite at the customer's facility several days a week
- 8+ years of Systems/Applications automation in 24/7 production services environments
- Expert understanding of running a large-scale virtualized infrastructure in the cloud and on-premise
- Expertise with containerizing concepts like Docker, PaaS services on AWS, and Kubernetes or equivalent technologies
- Fluency with at least one current generation scripting language used by DevOps professionals such as Python, Bash, or Perl
- Deep experience operating on AWS (C2S) and infrastructure automation using Ansible and Terraform
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing and diagnosing large-scale distributed systems and Linux systems internals (system libraries, file systems, etc.)
- Experience with elastically scalable, fault tolerance and other cloud architecture patterns
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, including tools such as CloudFormation
- Experience in Linux and security triage and forensic analysis
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- US citizenship required due to federal requirements
- Experience working with the DoD / IC community a plus
Quantum Search Partners
Get fresh Client Platform Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.