A Quantum Search Partners client, an ENR Top 400 General Construction and Energy Solutions Contractor, is seeking an Energy Analyst to join their team in the Jersey City, NJ or Lawrenceville, NJ office.
Role and Responsibilities
- Perform energy audits to evaluate energy savings opportunities
- Energy Modeling using eQuest software to simulate the energy performance of client's facilities
- Cost estimating for energy conservation measures
- Secure available government and utility incentives for energy projects
- Produce project financial information
- Develop scopes of work and preliminary design schemes for
- Perform engineering calculations
- Performs other duties to achieve the business development mission
- Acts as a team member with all employees of staff.
- Complies with all policies and procedures.
- Be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Be familiar with Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Visio.
- Understands the full range of company offerings and their applications in customer solutions. Devises multiple offerings to meet specific program requirements as identified by the Solutions Design Specialist.
- Leads cross-functional teams in the development of multiple components of the bundled sale.
- Maximizing this vertical market offerings through existing and emerging requirements, utilizing wide range of strategies available, utilizing available technologies, exploring technology advancements around the living spaces housing market
- Actively identifies and documents new approaches, strategies, vehicles to market, market expanding opportunities, and supports other members of the team in exchanging knowledge and applying best practices.
- Has working knowledge and experience with desktop computer and software noted above.
- Possesses excellent and effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Carries out other duties as assigned.
- Ability and willingness to meet highest attendance requirements.
- Proficient with Excel
- Detail Oriented
- Desire for growth and acquiring more knowledge and skill
- Experience with eQuest a positive but not required
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree
- Thorough & detail oriented individual capable of working with minimal supervision
- High level of initiative, self-starter, willingness to devote time necessary to achieve defined objectives.
- Strong computer and analytical skills required
- Proven skills in communication (both oral and written), customer satisfaction and team building
Quantum Search PartnersJersey City, NJ
Energy and Environment
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.