Sr. Training Specialist -(*Space/Missile Defense*Instructor exp)
Quantum Research International, Inc. Colorado Springs, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Quantum Research International, Inc. (Quantum) provides our national defense and federal civilian and industry customers with services and products in the following main areas: 1) Cybersecurity and Information Operations; 2) Space Operations and Control; 3) Aviation Systems; 4) Ground, Air and Missile Defense, and Fires Support Systems; 5) Intelligence Programs Support; 6) Experimentation and Test; 7) Program Management; and (8) Audio/Visual Technology Applications. Quantum's Corporate Office is located in Huntsville, AL, but Quantum actively hires for positions nationwide and internationally. We pride ourselves on providing high quality support to the U.S. Government and our Nation's Warfighters. In addition to our corporate office, we have physical locations in Aberdeen, MD; Colorado Springs, CO; Shalimar, FL; and Tupelo, MS
This contract provides senior Instructors to United States Army Space and Missile Defense Command, Space and Missile Defense (SMD) Center of Excellence (SMDCoE), US SMD School. SMD School core functions include: 1) Educate, train, and develop leaders for Space and Missile Defense operations; 2) Develop Army Doctrine for Space, High Altitude, and Global Missile Defense; 3) Develop individual and collective training tasks for space and missile defense operations; and 4) Execute the Army Quality Assurance Program to ensure standards are met in the educations, training, and leadership development of Soldiers and Civilians.
- Provides training and instruction to support one or more SMD School training courses
- Develop lesson plans, training materials, and course content Conduct training sessions, demonstrations, and develop evaluation criteria
- Provide technical subject matter expertise and knowledge related to Army space operations
- Travel to conduct training as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Space Training: Army Space Cadre Basic Courses (ASCBC): Qualified instructors experienced in Army space operations; space mission areas; space organizations; and space integration into multi-domain operations, targeting, and the Army operations process to analyze, design, develop, implement, evaluate, and maintain education and training in accordance with TR 350-70 series and Army accreditation standards
- 15+ years of space related military experience as a Senior NCO or Field Grade Officer or a Bachelor's Degree
- Understanding of Space Fundamentals
- Experience and understanding of military operations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Previous instructor-facilitator experience
- Certified Instructor from a military service or civilian institution
- Knowledge and understanding of SATCOM, PNT, OPIR, ISR, MD, GMD, SSA
- Previous instructor-facilitator experience
- Understand the MDMP process
- Ability to brief higher ranking officials
- Ability to articulate space to non-space personnel
- Knowledge and understanding of the ADDIE model
- Ability to travel 50% or more
- Current Top-Secret Clearance, SCI eligible
- Selected applicants will be subject to a government security clearance investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
- MOSQ: FA40, Space 200, ASCBC, Space Operations Course, Space 300 or other relevant space courses
- Graduate of a military instructor training course (ITC/SGITC, FIFC, ABIC, AFBIC, etc.)
- Sensor Manager Qualification Course (SMQC), or Sensor Leadership Development Course (SMLDC)
Must comply with all company security and data protection / usage policies and procedures. Personally, responsible for proper marking and handling of all information and materials, in any form. Shall not divulge any information, or afford access, to other employees not having a need-to-know. Shall not divulge information outside company without management approval. All government and proprietary information will be accessed and stored electronically on company provided resources.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
This job operates in multiple environments: a professional office environment, operational military training environment including adverse weather and terrain, and in a classroom environment. While in a military training environment, the position requires the wear of military uniforms, Army combat helmet, the use of night vision goggles, and standard Army personal protective equipment. This job routinely requires the ability to lift 50 pounds or more and can include lengthy periods of walking. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. It also uses and troubleshoots small to medium signal transmitters, military equipment, and spectrum analyzers.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. *Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro