Software Systems Integration Engineer (SIE) II, III & IV
- Posted: over a month ago
Quantum Research International, Inc. (Quantum) i
Quantum Research International, Inc. (Quantum) Quantum Research International, Inc. (Quantum) provides our national defense and federal civilian and industry customers with services and products in the following main areas: 1) Cybersecurity and Information Operations; 2) Space Operations and Control; 3) Aviation Systems; 4) Ground, Air and Missile Defense, and Fires Support Systems; 5) Intelligence Programs Support; 6) Experimentation and Test; 7) Program Management; and (8) Audio/Visual Technology Applications. Quantum's Corporate Office is located in Huntsville, AL, but Quantum actively hires for positions nationwide and internationally. We pride ourselves on providing high quality support to the U.S. Government and our Nation's Warfighters. In addition to our corporate office, we have physical locations in Aberdeen, MD; Colorado Springs, CO; Shalimar, FL; and Tupelo, MS
Quantum has numerous openings for Software Integration(Systems) Engineers supporting our customer in the Annapolis Junction, MD campus (other locations as contract modifications awarded ). As a member of a dynamic software integration team you will be providing expertise in integrating, installing, configuring, upgrading, compiling and supporting COTS/GOTS software in a heterogeneous operating system environment involving leading edge large-scale, fully integrated High Performance Computing (HPC) solutions. The sensitivity of the mission requires applicants possess a Top Secret Clearance and, in most cases, have completed a Full Life-style Polygraph.
- BS in Computer Science or a similar field and 6 years of experience (5 years of related experience can substitute for Degree)
- Ability to integrate, install, configure, upgrade, compile, and support COTS/GOTS software.
- Generate documentation for the full software stack.
- Update software for sustainment support.
- Basic Linux system administration skills and shell scripting.
- Execute test codes for characterization of software performance.
- BS in Computer Science or similar field and 8 years of experience (5 years of related experience can substitute for Degree)
- All of Level II capabilities plus
- Provide software product ownership for HPC tools.
- Working knowledge of CM tools, web documentation, and issue tracking.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and switch between various architectural paradigms.
- BS in Computer Science or similar and 10 years of experience (5 years of related experience can substitute for Degree)
- All of Level II and III capabilities plus
- Develop software tool plugins in the language in which the tools are written.
- Determine the optimal, or best available, HPC configuration for customer needs.
Note: An industry recognized professional certification may substitute as one (1) year experience. A Master's Degree in Computer Science or a related field may substitute for two (2) years' experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V :
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. *Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Please contact Human Resources for more information.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Quantum Research International, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Quantum Research International, Inc.