Quantum Research International, Inc. (Quantum) provides our national defense and federal civilian and industry customers with services and products in the following main areas: 1) Cybersecurity and Information Operations; 2) Space Operations and Control; 3) Aviation Systems; 4) Ground, Air and Missile Defense, and Fires Support Systems; 5) Intelligence Programs Support; 6) Experimentation and Test; 7) Program Management; and (8) Audio/Visual Technology Applications. Quantum's Corporate Office is located in Huntsville, AL, but Quantum actively hires for positions nationwide and internationally. We pride ourselves on providing high quality support to the U.S. Government and our Nation's Warfighters. In addition to our corporate office, we have physical locations in Aberdeen, MD; Colorado Springs, CO; Shalimar, FL; and Tupelo, MS
This contract provides senior Instructors to United States Army Space and Missile Defense Command, Space and Missile Defense (SMD) Center of Excellence (SMDCoE), US SMD School. SMD School core functions include: 1) Educate, train, and develop leaders for Space and Missile Defense operations; 2) Develop Army Doctrine for Space, High Altitude, and Global Missile Defense; 3) Develop individual and collective training tasks for space and missile defense operations; and 4) Execute the Army Quality Assurance Program to ensure standards are met in the educations, training, and leadership development of Soldiers and Civilians.
- Develop lesson plans, training materials, and course content Conduct training secessions, demonstrations, and develop evaluation criteria
- Provide technical subject matter expertise and knowledge related to Army space operations
- Travel to conduct training as required
- Other duties as assigned
Doctrine Functions: Provide Space and Missile Defense experience for doctrinal functions that support coordination and efficient execution of doctrinal activities (design, development, production, and editing). Coordinate with the warfighter and USASMDC Major Subordinate Elements (MSEs). Maintain the USASMDC portion of the Doctrine Literature Master Plan (DLMP) in Training and Doctrine Development Quality Assurance (TD2-QA) database and the Army Publication Print Schedule submitted to Army Training Support Center (ATSC). Conduct annual self-inspection for doctrine related Army standards in preparation for Army accreditation. Coordinate Space and Missile Defense related doctrinal products with USASMDC, subordinate units, external agencies, and integration into School curriculum. Follow established guidance and standards published in Army Regulation (AR) 25-30, Department of Army (DA) Pamphlet 25-40, TR 25-30, TR 25-36, Doctrine Developers' Guidance (DDG) and Army Doctrine Updates (ADU). Support joint doctrine development and publication processes. Review Air Land Sea Application (ALSA) Center and NATO manuals and doctrinal Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs).
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- 5+ years of space related military experience as an NCO or Company Grade Officer or a Bachelor's Degree
- Understanding of Space Fundamentals
- Understanding Army and Joint staffing processes
- Ability to coordinate and engage with external higher Federal and Government Agency
- Experience and understanding of military operations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Previous instructor-facilitator experience
- Ability to brief higher ranking officials
- Understand the MDMP process
- Knowledge and understanding of the ADDIE model
- Ability to articulate space to non-space personnel
- Ability to travel 50% or more
- Current Top-Secret Clearance, SCI eligible
- MOSQ: FA40, Space 200, ASCBC, Space Operations Course, or other relevant space courses
- Graduate of a military instructor training course (ITC/SGITC, FIFC, ABIC, AFBIC, etc.)
- Sensor Manager Qualification Course (SMQC), or Sensor Leadership Development Course (SMLDC)
Must complywith all company security and data protection / usage policies and procedures. Personally, responsible for proper marking and handling of all information and materials, in any form. Shall not divulge any information, or afford access, to other employees not having a need-to-know. Shall not divulge information outside company without management approval. All government and proprietary information will be accessed and stored electronically on company provided resources.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
This job operates in multiple environments: a professional office environment, operational military training environment including adverse weather and terrain, and in a classroom environment. While in a military training environment, the position requires the wear of military uniforms, Army combat helmet, the use of night vision goggles, and standard Army personal protective equipment. This job routinely requires the ability to lift 50 pounds or more and can include lengthy periods of walking. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. It also uses and troubleshoots small to medium signal transmitters, military equipment, and spectrum analyzers.
Selected applicants will be subject to a government security clearance investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Quantum Research International, Inc.