Logistics Acquisition Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Quantum Research International, Inc. (Quantum) provides our national defense and federal civilian and industry customers with services and products in the following main areas: 1) Cybersecurity and Information Operations; 2) Space Operations and Control; 3) Aviation Systems; 4) Ground, Air and Missile Defense, and Fires Support Systems; 5) Intelligence Programs Support; 6) Experimentation and Test; 7) Program Management; and (8) Audio/Visual Technology Applications. Quantum's Corporate Office is located in Huntsville, AL, but Quantum actively hires for positions nationwide and internationally. We pride ourselves on providing high quality support to the U.S. Government and our Nation's Warfighters. In addition to our corporate office, we have physical locations in Aberdeen, MD; Colorado Springs, CO; Crestview,FL; Orlando, FL , Tupelo, MS, Madison, AL.
Provide Acquisition Logistics Management Specialist/Analyst support to a high visibility Aviation Program. Aviation Mission Systems and Architecture Project Management Office (AMSA PMO) and Product Manager for Aerial Communications and Mission Command (PdM ACMC) in Huntsville, AL (Redstone Arsenal, AL).
Ideal candidate will primarily be responsible for:
- Identifying, planning, and resourcing hardware and software necessary for planning and management mission critical computer hardware and software systems.
- Assist the team with provisioning, provide continuous product support/supply support, evaluate Level of Repair Analysis (LORA), Maintenance Task Analysis (MTA),
- Core Depot Assessment, Core Logistics/Source of repair Analysis, provide logistics support for Statement of Work (SOW) development, conduct reviews of Technical Data Packages (TDP), and assist with resolving complex supportability issues and expediting resolutions
- Assist with establishment and the update of plans for automated and continuous test and certification activities required for System Security/Information Assurance as part of total life-cycle management
- Assist with software licensing management processes and procedures for acquisition and sustainment.
- Consider cybersecurity and supply chain risk management practices throughout the lifecycle to reduce vulnerabilities and ensure continued certification compliance
- Establish disaster recovery planning and execution is a requirement for mission critical systems of operations plans of the using organizations.
- Bachelor's degree in a Technical, Logistics, Science, Business, or Management discipline from an accredited school and eight years of experience in Logistics support of C4ISR systems (4 additional years of experience may be substituted for the degree)
- Ability to obtain/maintain the required SECRET security clearance
- Demonstrated experience performing the specific related tasks listed above
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Army logistics processes
- Fluent in Tactical Airspace Integration System software a must (TAIS)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. *Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Quantum Research International, Inc.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Quantum Research International, Inc.
Get fresh Defense Research Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.