Quantum Engineering Tempe, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Quantum is seeking a dynamic and focused professional to expand its engineering and project delivery capabilities. At Quantum we engineer and manage the implementation of complex automation projects using PLC, SCADA, DCS and custom software applications. The ideal candidate will have proven, detailed, project skills as well as a demonstrated client-centered approach to customer relationships and project management.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office
- 2-5 years professional experience
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- All minimum qualifications
- Demonstrated history of success in client and project management
- Experience in both independent and team situations
- Familiarity with industrial construction projects including both traditional and alternative delivery methods
- Arizona Professional Engineer (P.E.) license or Arizona Engineer in Training (E.I.T) designation with progress toward Professional Engineer (P.E.) license
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously while also having advanced knowledge of a diverse range of products and systems
- Oversee compliance with project deadlines and cost targetsR
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, specifications and documentation and communicate with customers to understand objectives and preferences
- Effectively manage client communications related to project deliveries
- Facilitate engineering project team activities to ensure project goals are met
Some travel may be required
Quantum EngineeringWhy Work Here?
Quantum has realized significant growth and has a need for talented project staff members to support our growing client list.
Quantum is a growing engineering firm specializing in the implementation of complex automation projects using PLC, SCADA, DCS and custom software applications.
2141 East Broadway RoadTempe, AZ
ConstructionView all jobs at Quantum Engineering