Reporting to the VP Global Infrastructure and Operations, the Director of Global Cloud Operations is responsible for designing, implementing, monitoring, and ensuring world class service and availability for our global technology portfolio. This role will oversee multiple functional areas including site reliability engineering, service desk, global cloud operations center, incident management, and change management, with a major focus on public cloud operations. We are looking for a leader who can partner with our platform engineering, security and development leadership teams to provide reliable and scalable operational methodologies. You are firmly grounded and have developed DevSecOps cultures within global cloud operations. You must be a 'doer' who can execute as well as balance longer-term strategic thinking. You will be part of a team that believes in working fast, being accountable, and learning from mistakes. Responsible for 24x7 uptime and availability of production mission-critical customer facing cloud services distributed across multiple regions
- AWS (Alibaba, GCP) experience
- AWS Services including EC2, EBS, VPC's, and RDS.
- IT, SaaS Ops or similar fields.
- Leading and implementing DevSecOps principles.
- Hands-on experience in 24x7x365 cloud operations or SaaS Operations.
- Expert in managing Global Operations to meet regional compliance requirements and achieve 99.99% uptime with high velocity on ticket resolution and issue remediation.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Business Systems or MBA with specialization in operations.
- Professional certifications - AWS, GCP, AZURE, CISSP, DEVOPS, ITIL Certification.
- Process Engineering background.