Summary of Position
The Client Services Specialist (CSS) will work closely with clients, advisory and back-office operational teams to ensure the accurate and timely processing of client-related and other matters. The CSS will manage the tracking and completion of all new account, account termination, and account update paperwork; process client requests for account information or transactions; maintain required books and records; ensure accurate entry of client data into the CRM system; provide front office and administrative support; and complete other ad-hoc projects as requested.
Essential Functions and Basic Duties:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
· Provide exceptional service and relational engagement to our clients, prospects and other business contacts
· Prepare client account paperwork with accuracy & attention to detail, including the creation and maintenance of client files and records
· Process client-related account requests in a timely manner according to established policies and procedures
· Ensure that all client related tasks are completed, including follow up on those related to one of QA’s custodial partners
· Answer incoming calls in a professional manner and direct callers to the appropriate staff member as needed; meet and greet visitors as necessary
· Create and maintain CRM records, including communication distribution lists, mail merges, etc., and help to manage and distribute communications
· Provide marketing and business development support, including website and materials updates, data management and tracking, trip and event planning support, etc.
· Provide marketing vendor coordination and support
· Assist advisors & business developers with scheduling client meetings
· Perform general clerical duties including, but not limited to scanning, filing, photocopying, faxing, mailing and ordering supplies, etc.
· Maintain written desk-top procedures for primary job responsibilities
· Performs other related duties assigned by management
· Associate degree in a related field or commensurate experience
· 2+ years of experience in a related field
· Computer skills including CRM experience, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, active listening skills
· Ability to demonstrate patience and empathy
· Strong commitment to outstanding customer service
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize responsibilities
· Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
· Flexibility and willingness to work within changing priorities with enthusiasm
· Positive, can-do attitude; team player; good interpersonal relationship skills
· Treats people with respect; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
This job will primarily involve working in an office environment (stand, sit, walk), using the computer (hand and finger dexterity), and speaking to clients and co-workers (talk, hear). Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For Company information visit https://qawealthmanagement.com/
Interested candidates should email cover letter, resume, and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
From our office in the Minneapolis area, we provide investment management, advice, and financial planning to clients across the country.
Quantitative Advantage, LLC
Why Work Here?QA Wealth Management is a Registered Investment Advisor driven by values. Since our founding, we have managed our firm to serve the interests of our clients first, compelled by a perspective that the best businesses focus on treating others the way they want to be treated. This guiding principle is the basis for our firm’s core values which inform how we run our business, treat our team and, most importantly, how we serve our clients. From our office in the Minneapolis area, we provide investment management, advice, and financial planning to clients across the country.
Great team, great clients, and opportunities for growth!