- Posted: May 13, 2022
At Quantexa we believe that people and organizations make better decisions when those decisions are put in context - we call this Contextual Decision Intelligence. Contextual Decision Intelligence is the new approach to data analysis that shows the relationships between people, places and organizations - all in one place - so you gain the context you need to make more accurate decisions, faster.
Founded in 2016, Quantexa helps organizations make their data more meaningful, and is the world's leading software company providing a single networked view of internal and external data as an input to analytical and AI models. From compliance, fraud, anti-money laundering and credit risk to customer intelligence and master data management, Quantexa partners with Global Tier 1 Insurers and Banks, Government Agencies and Technology companies to deliver Contextual Decision Intelligence.
Headquartered in London with significant offices in New York, Boston, Toronto, Sydney, Singapore, and Brussels, Quantexa is continuing its expansion, building on our core values of Determination, Ambition, Teamwork and Accountability.
We are looking for an outstanding Marketing Coordinator to help drive expansion at one of the most exciting and fast-growth Big data analytics tech companies in the UK. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-paced and award-winning team and play an instrumental role in the next phase of Quantexa's impressive scale-up journey following its $156m series D funding round. Quantexa's Contextual Decision Intelligence platform is helping leading global and national brands in the Financial Services, Insurance, Telco and Government sectors solve major challenges across financial crime, risk, fraud and data management.
This person should be an ambitious self-starter and team player with a proven track record in marketing enterprise B2B software solutions. The role will have a strong focus on Account-Based Marketing and demand generation in a growth environment, as well as using Martech and content to proactively target, engage and convert leads and opportunities.
Responsibilities and Duties
This person will report into and coordinate with the North America Marketing Manager and sales team to plan and execute demand generation campaigns which consist of tactics like conferences, webinars, ads, emails etc. This person will also be data focused, ensuring that leads are added to salesforce and followed up on by the Account Executives or our Business Development team.
In this role you will also:
- Plan and execute event campaigns, with a key focus on engagement through the funnel within existing and new target accounts
- Work closely with our Business Development team to ensure timely lead follow-up and strategic outbound to support meeting-setting in the North America region
- Implement North America marketing tactics using multiple channels, including digital/social, sponsorships, roundtables, webinars, and email marketing/nurture streams
- Process marketing invoices through our finance team and track event and project budgets to ensure alignment with the yearly budget
- Drive the creation of compelling and effective campaign ads, landing pages and emails
- Take a data-driven approach to developing initiatives that align with the customer journey, personas, sales buying stages, and support the region's go-to-market plan
- Develop and manage lists of key contact personas within prospect accounts for targeting. Track organisation penetration and gaps in targets within strategic accounts
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing activity and campaigns against KPIs (tracking in Hubspot and Salesforce)
- Document new processes during scale-up growth and bring new ideas and best practice in marketing to the team.
You should have:
- Strong academic qualifications, BA/BSc degree or equivalent
- 2+ years marketing experience in a B2B tech company is essential
- Experience in a fast-growth technology environment, especially SaaS- desirable
- Excellent written communications and presentation skills
- Experience in building and leading a B2B marketing and digital strategy
- Strong understanding of current ABM and field marketing concepts, strategy and execution best practice
- Working knowledge of Martech platforms and Salesforce.com
- Entrepreneurial mindset, flexibility, a sense of humour and a positive attitude.
Why join Quantexa?
We know that just having an excellent glass door rating isn't enough, so we've put together a competitive package as a way of saying thank you for all your hard work and dedication.
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus
- Competitive holiday allowance + public holidays + birthday off!
- Private healthcare insurance, dental and optic cover
- Short term and long term disability
- Free Calm App Subscription #1 app for meditation, relaxation and sleep
- 401k match up to 5%
- Access to our unlimited technical library
- Ongoing personal development
- Great WeWork Office Space & Company wide socials
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Quantexa