Director, Business Development
- Expired: April 11, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Quanterix is a company that is digitizing biomarker analysis with the goal of advancing the science of precision health. The company’s ultra-sensitive detection solution, Simoa, has the potential to change the way in which healthcare is provided today by giving researchers the ability to closely examine the role of biomarkers in the continuum of health to disease. Quanterix’ technology is designed to enable much earlier disease detection, better prognosis and precise treatment methods to improve the quality of life and longevity of the population for generations to come. The technology is currently being used for research applications in several therapeutic areas, including oncology, neurology, cardiology, inflammation and infectious disease.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Director, Business Development to join our Commercial team. This individual will drive critical commercial partnerships focused on expanding penetration into different therapeutic areas, specifically oncology. This individual must have a commercial strategic mindset, technical knowledge, and experience designing collaboration terms with both the Company and Customer priorities in mind. They will have a demonstrated track record of winning, maintaining, and expanding relationships and partnerships.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop our global network and drive targeted partnership initiatives to deepen key industry relationships and enhance our existing therapeutic area penetration
- Drive negotiation of deal terms, including term sheets, royalties, collaboration structure, etc
- Assess therapeutic area saturation, penetration, and strategic options to determine and prioritize greatest underexploited growth opportunities
- Develop and execute strategy for developing partnerships to expand product application expansion
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product Management, and the sales leadership team
- Concurrently manage multiple complex business opportunities. Requires prioritizing projects with key stakeholders and aligning with Commercial goals
What We’ll Expect From You:
- A strong scientific background in life sciences (MS or PhD preferred) and be able to think strategically, understand evolving business and industry priorities
- 6+ years in the Life Sciences focused on technical sales, preferably in the Oncology space
- An extensive network of KOLs within the Oncology space
- Strong influencing and communication skills, with experience navigating and influencing matrixed stakeholders
- Demonstrated track record of designing and closing business development transactions and the associated terms with an eye to both the company and customer needs
Why You’ll Like Working For Us:
Our Technology: Quanterix’ technology is designed to enable much earlier disease detection, better prognoses and enhanced treatment methods to improve the quality of life and longevity of the population for generations to come. The technology is currently being used for research applications in several therapeutic areas. The company was established in 2007 and is in Billerica, Massachusetts. For additional Information, please visithttps://www.quanterix.com.
Our Commitment to Employees: At Quanterix, we take pride in our employees' incredible work ethic, and we want to reward and recognize that by offering competitive compensation and a 401k plan with an employer match, as well as competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents. We also offer an unlimited vacation policy to all exempt employees, and a generous PTO policy for non-exempt employees. All employees are awarded Equity, and we have an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, a Performance Bonus, and 1:1 Financial Counseling/Planning. We also offer Tuition Assistance. We have a free, state-of-the-art onsite fitness center for all employees. To keep you fueled up, we provide onsite employees free snacks and drinks every day!
Quanterix is committed to a Diverse and Inclusive workplace. Quanterix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Quanterix will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
BusinessView all jobs at Quanterix
Get fresh Director Business Development jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.