Business Intelligence Analyst
- Expired: June 15, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Quanterix Financial Planning and Analysis team is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join us in Billerica, MA. In this role, you will work closely with Finance team and other corporate functions to develop and deliver reporting dashboards, performance insights, and key financial/operation metrics that can be used to support business decisions. Success in this role will be dependent on you being able to engage with multiple stakeholders to understand the business requirements and turn these requirements into insightful and easy-to-understand visualizations
What You'll Do:
- Create and manage dashboards, reports, and scorecards in company BI delivery solution for the broader organization
- Work with business leaders across organization to understand business questions that can be answered with data
- Develop strong understanding of the data and business drivers to make recommendations and influence strategic decisions
- Communicate findings and insights to key stakeholders and drive these teams to take action based on your recommendations
- Identify gaps and inefficiencies in business process that compromise data integrity and drive system and process changes to correct them
- Deliver scalable solutions designed with the user experience in mind; provide general training, Q&A and troubleshooting for audiences
What We'll Expect From You:
- BA/BS in Business Analytics, Statistic, Economic, or related discipline
- 1 - 3 years relevant experience in data analysis, statistical modelling, or business analysis; experience in life science industry strongly preferred
- Must be proficiency with SQL and Excel; Experience scripting language is preferred (R, Python, VBA or SAS)
- Strong proficiency in building reports and dashboards in BI solutions: PowerBI, Salesforce Einstein analytics, Tableau, Qlik, or Birst
- Experience in ERP system and CRM system is preferred
- Experience in ETL solution is preferred
- Must be a fast learner with high attention to detail and possess a passion for data, data quality & business analytics
- Must have excellent communication & interpersonal skills, utilizing data to tell a story
- A strong work-ethic and customer service orientation; Ability to work independently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Why You'll Like Working For Us:
Our Technology: Quanterix' technology is designed to enable much earlier disease detection, better prognoses and enhanced treatment methods to improve the quality of life and longevity of the population for generations to come. The technology is currently being used for research applications in several therapeutic areas. The company was established in 2007 and is in Billerica, Massachusetts. For additional Information, please visit https://www.quanterix.com .
Our Commitment To Employees: We have a free, state-of-the-art onsite fitness center for all employees. To keep you fueled up, we provide onsite employees free bagels every Monday morning, and free snacks and drinks every day! Quanterix hosts Virtual Bingo nights with all employees when we can see families, pets, and win amazing prizes. In addition to competitive compensation and a 401k plan with an employer match, we offer competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents. We offer a Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Life, Disability, and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurances, and Mental Health Care, we offer generous Maternity & Paternity leave, Family Medical Leave, Fertility Assistance, Dependent Care, Military Leave and Vacation Carryover. All employees are awarded Equity, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, a Performance Bonus, and 1:1 Financial Counseling/Planning. We also offer Tuition Assistance.
Our Culture: Quanterix is committed to a Diverse and Inclusive workplace. We have a Diversity Program with Executive Sponsorship. Our core values are Accountability, Teamwork, Trust, and Transparency OR ATT 2 . Meet some of our team HERE . Quanterix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Quanterix will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
BusinessView all jobs at Quanterix