A&P Mechanics – Miami, FL (Open to any shift)
- A&P License required
- Must have minimum 3 years of experience
- Must have commercial experience on B757, 767, A320
- Must pass drug test and background check
- Identifies, removes and installs inspection access panels.
- Removes and replaces aircraft components.
- Must be able to use the FAA approved data proficiently (i.e. IPC, M/M, OHM and SRM).
- Must be able to produce quality work with minimal rework.
- Must be able to perform basic tasks with no supervision.
- Must be able to perform intermediate/heavy maintenance tasks with little supervision.
- Must be able to document all work performed with little or no errors.
- Accomplishes routine servicing of engines and aircraft accessories with high levels of quality and on a timely basis.
- Participates in jacking and leveling aircraft.
- Re-positions or moves aircraft by towing.
- Reads, understands and implements directions of appropriate maintenance manuals to identify and locate associated components on the aircraft.
- Accomplishes aircraft lubrications.
- Is able to identify the different structural composition of the aircraft (i.e. aluminum or composite).
- Removes and replaces filters and accomplishes leak checks.
- Services and repairs aircraft and engines to ensure airworthiness, according to customer.
- Able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing in Standard English.
- Advanced mechanical aptitude.
- Able to comprehend and follow instructions.
- Able to interface in a professional and pleasant manner as required with other employees at all levels and with customers as required.
Education: High school education or G.E.D. preferred.
Experience: Minimum of 3 years of experience in commercial aircraft - B757, 767, A320