Part-Time Bookkeeper / Office Manager
- Expired: August 04, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Quandary Consulting Group, we create better ways for our clients to do business. We are a technology consulting firm that leverages low code platforms, such as Quickbase and Workato. We design custom integrations and applications that automate processes, increase productivity, and cut costs. We do this quicker and at a fraction of the cost than traditional software development.
Quandary Consulting Group, headquartered in Denver, Colorado, prioritizes client success by hiring the right PEOPLE. We are looking for individuals interested in professional and personal growth who display high levels of initiative. Our leadership team values transparency and feedback. Each person on our team impacts company culture, which we pride ourselves on every day.
The part-time Bookkeeper / Office Manager will work both independently and also in collaboration with the Operations team to maintain the clerical duties of Quandary Consulting Group. The primary function of this role will be bookkeeping with some additional administrative responsibilities. This will be a hybrid role, with the opportunity to work from home but also with the requirement to work in the office when necessary. An ideal candidate will be open to grow with the company, with the potential to become a full-time team member at QCG.
Why Join Our Team?
- Hyper-growth software and services company
- Culture of transparency, support, and advancement
- Remote capability
Responsibilities Will Include
- Reconcile Quickbooks to match invoices and categorize payments
- Perform Accounts Payable functions such as entering and paying bills via Quickbooks, ACH, and credit card
- Review invoices as needed
- Save invoices to SharePoint and file receipts
Office management responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Execute mailing/shipping duties
- Order catered meals and office supplies
- Book reservations
- Maintain monthly newsletter information
- Data entry
- Wipe company hardware and ship new equipment to employees as needed
- Ship and manage employee gifts
- Maintain and file documents
- Highly organized
- Able to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
What You'll Bring To The Role
- Associate's degree, preferably in accounting
- Knowledge of accounting functions
- 2+ years experience in a bookkeeping role
- Experience utilizing Quickbooks and Bill.com
- Strong ability to utilize Excel
- Demonstrated on-the-spot problem-solving skills
- Strong computer literacy (i.e. navigation of standard MS programs)
- Experience in an administrative role is preferred
Part-Time Benefits (Up to 30 hours per week)
- Paid sick leave
- 401k plan
At Quandary, we strive to communicate openly about our compensation, benefits, and opportunities. Our compensation package is intended to be competitive, fair, and free of any discrimination. Compensation offered may increase or decrease depending on the candidate's knowledge, skills, and applicable experience in the industry and in similar roles. Other benefits in addition to base salary are listed in the Benefits section.
Quandary is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identify, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all phases in the selection process.
$20-$25 per hour
Denver, CO (hybrid role, some onsite time required)
Quandary Consulting Group
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Quandary Consulting Group