Part time and Full time Positions available
Required to work weekends.
Your smile and personality, desire to make our guests feel appreciated and ability to run our front desk efficiently are the valuable qualities we’re looking for in our Guest Attendant. You’ll be needed to help our General Manager keep the hotel running smoothly. That means taking reservations, in person and by phone, so you’ll need to have a good “phone personality” too. It means learning to operate our hotel reservation software, take payments, and handle problems as they arise. It means being willing to do lots of little things in between the times you’ll speak with our guests, like help fold laundry, clean up a spill, and other unforeseen tasks, all of which add up to being a very important job. That’s why we need you!
We want you to be happy, motivated and want to come to work each day. That’s why we’ll do some nice things for you. Like provide you with great health insurance, such as Medical, Dental, Vision, even Life Insurance. You’ll also have Long and Short Term Disability Insurance. And you’ll enjoy Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off.
Your hours will vary, come meet us, take a look around and see if this is the right place for you. Send us your resume and we’ll call you to arrange a time to come in. We look forward to meeting you!
Some Other Things You’ll Do For Us:
- Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests
- Verify customers' credit, and establish how the customer will pay for the accommodation.
- Contact housekeeping or maintenance staff when guests report problems.
- Make and confirm reservations.
- Issue room keys and information, directions and instruction to guests and visitors
- Keep records of room availability and guests' accounts
- Perform bookkeeping activities, such as making cash depots, running reports, posting payments to guest folios
- Compute bills, collect payments, and make change for guests.
- Record guest comments or complaints, referring customers to managers as necessary
- Perform hotel laundry duties
Other Things We Value about You:
- Customer Service Experience
- Cashier Experience
- Sales Experience
- Clerical/Administrative Experience
- Hotel/Retail/Restaurant Training
- OSHA Training
Value Place provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.