Food Safety Laboratory Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
QuanTEM Food Safety Laboratories is seeking a Food Laboratory Analyst to join our team! Candidate will be responsible for performing biological and chemical tests on food and food related products to detect the presence of bacterial and fungal organisms. This position requires a Thursday through Monday schedule.
- Prepare samples for routine testing using aseptic technique
- Analyze samples via PCR, plating and other methods
- Properly record results and follow documentation guidelines
- Adhere to Quality Control Procedures, Standard Operating Procedures and proper laboratory practices
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Work under the supervision of the department manager
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail and precise documentation
- Experience in a laboratory setting
- Strong organizational skills
- Microbiology background a plus
- Experience with PCR and pipetting a plus
QuanTEM LaboratoriesWhy Work Here?
Receive great benefits, work in a positive and motivated atmosphere, gain strong laboratory and microbiology skills!
2033 Heritage Park Drive Oklahoma CityOklahoma City, OK
HealthcareView all jobs at QuanTEM Laboratories