Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!Description:
As the Technical Program Manager for our Internal Systems organization, you will be instrumental to the design, launch, and company-wide adoption of critical systems that support the Qualtrics organization. You’ll interface with teams across Qualtrics, from Sales to Finance, C-Suite to front-line support rep, understanding the tools our company needs in order to provide world-class employee and customer experiences. You will make this vision a reality by driving the creation and adoption of the roadmap you build. And you'll constantly be looking for new challenges that the organization faces and driving resolutions through process, tooling, or architectural changes.You Will Index High On:
- Internal program management/product management and technical depth.
- Cross-functional coordination, strategic vision and communication.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical field
- Technical program/project/product management experience
- Experience managing and successfully delivering large scale software development projects
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver projects with multiple dependencies and constraints
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish credibility with technical and non-technical partners including executive staff
- Experience defining programs, writing detailed functional specifications, and delivering projects that meet dynamic business needs