Manager, Strategy & Business OperationsWhy Qualtrics?
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.The Challenge
Qualtrics is growing our Strategy and Business Operations team to accelerate growth. We create value through deep functional and business expertise combined with analytical rigor to formulate and deliver strategies. We drive the multi-year strategic plans for business units, executing on growth initiatives while simultaneously enabling short term results.
As a leader in the Strategy and Business Operations team, you are responsible for co-developing the strategy for the most complicated challenges across a diverse set of businesses. You will have a strong understanding of Qualtrics product offerings and be a key contributor in a fast growing environment. You are highly analytical, resourceful, curious and able to influence internal/external partners at all levels of the organization and are comfortable interacting with the senior executive team.
Whether a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Qualtrics, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of the Experience Management platform.The Expectation for Success
- Work as a member of the leadership team to define, launch and execute strategic initiatives.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to drive quantitative and qualitative analysis/framing of high-priority, cross-product strategic issues and reviewing recommendations with executives.
- Develop business cases for pursuing new opportunities and lines of business - developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses and developing final recommendations.
- Partner with our corporate strategy team on M&A evaluations & strategic partnerships
- Advocate for new initiatives or process improvements using customer research, hard data, and marketing & business metrics to derive insights and shape recommendations.
- Example project types include: strategic acquisition evaluation, white space opportunity sizing, business model analysis, new initiative ideation, and competitive analysis and game theory
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent experience.
- Master's in Business Administration or graduate degree in a management, technical or engineering field recommended
- 7 years of work experience in consulting or software; at least 2 years of experience in a top tier management consulting or investment banking, or equivalent strategy/project management experience in a line role for a technology firm.
- Experience in structuring complex analyses to support strategy in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with analytical tools and techniques (SQL, spreadsheet software, statistics and predictive modeling).
- Proven leader with excellent project management, problem solving/analysis, written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.