Executive Assistantat Qualtrics (View all jobs)
At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps-the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they're receiving. 9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform-TM to collect, analyze, and act on feedback-more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business-customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate.
Expectations for Success
Qualtrics is looking for an upbeat individual who can support multiple senior leaders in various departments. We are looking for someone who is self-starter, organized, inventive and efficient. Being flexible and having a sense of humor while maintaining a high level of integrity and confidentiality is crucial to this role. You will have the intuition to react with appropriate urgency to emerging situations, be able to complete multiple high-priority tasks efficiently, and be comfortable to make decisions with minimal oversight or mentorship.
A Day in the Life
- Provide direct administrative assistance to two executives in the company
- Handle both executives' calendars and arrange all domestic and international travel (average about one trip per week each).
- Work collaboratively with all other executive admins at headquarters and remote locations to maintain a smoothly working corporate environment.
- Submit monthly expenses
- Work on any special projects for each executive as well as assist with cross-functional strategic projects.
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Past Executive Assistant experience is required (3-5 years is preferred)
- Written and verbal problem-solving skills
- Organization skills: the ability to stay on top of multiple tasks and complete in a timely manner
- Consistently deliver high-quality professional customer service to internal and external customers with the ability to be personable and happy to help in a variety of situations
- Visionary spirit: ability to take the initiative, work independently and accomplish tasks
- Adaptive: tackle new tasks with little notice or instruction
- Integrity and discretion in handling confidential information