Quality Tech Services, LLC Minneapolis, MN
- Posted: over a month ago
QTS offers critical end-of-line services for medical device OEMs including finished device assembly, packaging and sterilization management. QTS is part of the Cretex Medical family of companies. Learn more at www.qtspackaging.com and www.cretexmedical.com.
Project Manager Ideal Candidate Profile
QTS is currently seeking an energetic, responsive and well-organized full time Project Manager. This position will be responsible for providing project management and administrative support for the company engineering and microbiology functions. The Project Manager will also be responsible for working closely with customers, estimation, design, manufacturing, and engineering to support our strategic business objectives.
Project Manager Job Summary
- Develop and execute project plans, including project scope and Gantt charts for individual customer projects to implement new Sterile Medical Device packaging and sterilization product lines.
- Work with design, engineering, production, and supply chain to establish critical milestones and timelines to meet customer requirements in terms of delivery.
- Assist in administrative functions of project-related assignments including overall planning, tracking and documentation of one or several projects from the project proposal phase to the project closeout.
- Coordinate project meetings between customers, engineering, microbiology, and sales, including publishing agendas, action items, and meeting notes.
- Coordination of pre and postproduction analysis.
- Work in conjunction with the Supply Chain Manager to maintain the supplier forecast spreadsheets to keep our supplies abreast of upcoming work to meet the critical timelines in the project.
- Assist in the generation of a customer-specific requirement database to ensure a clear and concise record of quality documents in accordance with each project.
- Update and maintain metrics.
- Assist in achieving an on-time delivery goal on new projects to the customer
- Participate in achieving departmental goals for project completion and profitability.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase revenue and profit.
Project Manager Skills and Experience
- Associate Degree in Business Administration or a related field of study. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- PMP or CSM preferred.
- 5 years experience in project management, engineering or customer management, medical device preferred.
- Detail oriented and organized in terms of developing action plans, schedules, and timelines.
- Electronic recordkeeping and documentation.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to read and understand technical documents and blueprints.
- Working knowledge of QSM, ISO 13846, GMP, FDA regulation.
- Multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines in timely manner.
- Ability to consistently achieve short and long-term business results.
- Ability to follow through on commitments and holds team members accountable.
- Significant computer experience including MS Office products (Work, Excel, and PowerPoint), MRP/ERP systems, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft Project.
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Continuing education, including participation in local chapters, associations, and/or organizations.
What Is It Like to Work for QTS?
At QTS, we are passionate about quality as the services we provide have a direct impact on the quality of life for others and we pride ourselves on our culture and work environment. Here are some of things that employees have said about working at QTS:
- "I would describe my coworkers as kind and friendly."
- "... I interned at QTS, then I went back to school... I was brought on as a shared service engineer, then I moved into a role with more customer interaction associated with it. All in all, a good fun ride so far and I can't wait to keep it going!"
- "Three words that I would use to describe QTS's culture are: Respectful, Fast-paced, and Fun!"
We encourage you to explore the many opportunities that Quality Tech Services could offer you as an employee and as a valued team member.
As a Cretex Medical company, QTS offers a full benefit package to its employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision and life insurance options. QTS also offers a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match, profit sharing, short- and long-term disability insurance, paid time off and holiday pay.
QTS also offers company specific benefits, such as:
- Free Parking
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Training and Development opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual Flu Vaccination Clinics
Applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, family status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other protected status as required by law.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment and eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Quality Tech Services, LLC
ConstructionView all jobs at Quality Tech Services, LLC