Tax Preparer/ Tax Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- You will be responsible for preparing and submitting tax forms on behalf of clients to pay the appropriate amount and maximize the client's return.
- Your duties will include interviewing clients about their income and expenses, auditing account details and acting as a liaison between clients and the IRS.
- Education Requirement: High School Diploma and higher Experience Requirement: Previous experience is required.
- Skills: Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have good customer service skills. Must be punctual and responsible with people's sensitive information.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- * Flexible Schedule: * Monday to Friday * Saturday availability as needed:
- * Bonus pay * Commission *Pay dependent on experience
- Education: * High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- * CPA / Enrolled Agent (Preferred, but not recommended)
- In-depth knowledge of applicable tax laws, regulations and deadlines
- Proficiency with common tax preparation, word processing and spreadsheet software applications
- Familiarity with Dake Software a plus
- Familiarity with the tax return submission and confirmation process, including how to navigate the IRS and other government entity online platforms
- Keen attention to detail
- Prepare individual and small business returns a plus
Entry-level Tax Preparer candidates may have the minimum education with 1 or 2 years of previous work experience in customer service, administrative support, accounting or another relevant field. Experienced candidates may have 2 or more years of previous experience in those fields or have previous experience as a Tax Preparer. Other experienced candidates may also have experience as a Certified Public Accountant, demonstrating more advanced knowledge of best practices and experience with tax audits.
Quality Tax Service IncWhy Work Here?
Specializing In Small Business and Individual Returns where our clients come first!
We offer comprehensive budgeting and accounting services at competitive rates, and our highly experienced team is ready to consult you on your goals. We offer dependable accounting assistance year-round, and we treat our clients with respect.
70 West Mercury Blvd. Ste. 101Hampton, VA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Quality Tax Service Inc