- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
QSMI is seeking a junior to mid-level Applications Developer to work on a long-term program! You will provide systems enhancements and system development life cycle from requirements analysis to design, testing, technical support, and maintenance. The job location is in the Washington Metropolitan area.
You will be responsible for:
- Develop a system architecture document.
- Provide support to modify current transaction loading and processing of data on needed basis.
- Transition and Migrate current transaction environment, processes and data from Oracle to SQL Server.
- Construct and execute mass data update scripts as required.
- Modify current and new multi-agency interfaces to support loading data and documents to new staging area environments.
- Conduct interface, unit and system integration testing
- Design new modules, interfaces and create of data structures and database objects in MS SQL Server
- Provide Go Live and post-implementation support.
- Provide recommendations and solutions for day-to-day user ad hoc requests
The mid-level Software Engineer minimum qualifications include BS in Computer Science with minimum 2 years of experience supporting ORACLE Relational Data Base Management Software (RDBMS), 19c on HP Servers, SQL Server database, data warehouses, COTS products, customized COTS products, Candidate must be a US Citizen.
3-5 years of experience as an applications developer
Partial telework during the COVID-19 may be authorized by is not guaranteed. Fringe benefits package includes health, dental, vision insurance, paid 10 Federal holidays, personal leave, 401(k), etc.
Quality Systems Management, Inc.Why Work Here?
Small, owner-managed, employee-friendly, contractor company headquartered in Annandale, VA.
Small, owner-managed, employee-friendly, contractor company is recruiting for a small team on a multi-year contract involving technology assessment and applications development. Partial telework during the COVID-19 may be authorized by is not guaranteed. Fringe benefits package includes health, dental, vision insurance, paid 10 Federal holidays, personal leave, 401(k), etc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Quality Systems Management, Inc.