Quality Stone Veneer, Inc. has an opening for a part-time Shipping Coordinator.
Position Summary: Safely package and stage orders using a forklift. Schedule jobsite deliveries with company driver. Maintain accurate inventory of all inbound and outbound freight.
- Exhibit safe forklift driving skills and protect company property.
- Daily loading and unloading of company product and materials. Verify and be responsible for contents of inbound and outbound loads.
- Pull delivery and pick up orders using company generated pick lists.
- Provide daily schedule and paperwork to employee truck driver.
- Print pick lists and Bill of Ladings from company computer system.
- Maintain an organized yard keeping all products put away in their proper location.
- Go through jobsite returns and return any reusable product to inventory.
- Maintain accurate inventory of purchased and manufactured materials through weekly cycle counts.
Required Skills: The ideal candidate must be able to:
- Operate a forklift. Load and unload a flatbed truck.
- Clearly communicate with logistics department, satellite offices, and customers.
- Seriously assume responsibility for company property and verification of material.
- Navigate and compose professional emails. Print, scan, and copy paperwork. Maintain accurate records and file
- Prior experience in the construction/masonry fields a plus. Prior experience with forklift also desired.
Individual must be able to lift +/- 80 lbs. Must be able to tolerate pushing/pulling motions, bending at waist, reaching above shoulder level, and alternating between periods of sitting and more strenuous manual labor.
Quality Stone Veneer, Inc. values providing opportunities for motivated individuals who show initiative and commitment. We are an EOE and offer competitive benefits. We have Full Time and Part Time positions available.
Our molds replicate the shapes and textures of natural stone. We have a wide variety of stone colors and styles, from warm and natural tones to cool and bold tones.
Quality Stone Veneer's installation crews are well-trained, experienced, and knowledgeable in all stonework applications.
Our products are designed for all types of applications, interior and exterior, regardless of the scope or size of the project. Whether you're building a dream home, remodeling an existing home, adding stone to a fireplace, building a church, university, hotel, apartments, or an assisted living complex, we bring your vision to life, from concept to completion.