- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
An established manufacturing company in Caroline County is seeking a full-time Welder to join their dedicated team. The Welder will be responsible for producing clean and accurate welds while demonstrating strong safety awareness and prevention and adhering to quality procedures. If you have welding experience, consider applying for this great opportunity! Apply today!
· Must be able to produce clean and accurate welds and pass required welding qualification test(s) using FCAW, GMAW, and Stud processes in the flat position as required
· Weld materials to conform to specified dimensions, standards, and Weld Procedure Specifications
· Weld out complete, fabricated parts of structural metal products according to blueprint and specifications
· Interpret standard documents including blueprints, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
· Complete understanding of pre-heat functions
· Ability to look at weld symbols and properly prep joints per WPS standards
· Other duties as assigned
Skills and Competencies
· Able to read and interpret weld symbols on shop drawings and prints and apply information accordingly
· Can work independently and / or as part of a team
· Regular, reliable, and punctual attendance
· Adhere to quality procedures and demonstrate strong safety awareness and prevention
· Work in a safe and conscientious manner
· Ability to apply concepts of basic mathematics
· Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
· Ability to operate stud equipment with little assistance
Monday through Thursday 6:00am-4:30pm
Monday through Thursday 5:00pm-3:30am
· Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, PTO, Holidays, Vacation, Sick, 401K, Retirement Plan & more!
· Caroline County, MD
Job ID No: DS536011214
We work with the top employers in the area helping them find the best possible talent. From Dover to Wallops Island and from Easton to Ocean City, we can help you find the job that is right for you!!
Quality Staffing ServicesWhy Work Here?
Great people, great teams, stability
For over 25 years Quality Staffing Services has provided hundreds of clients in both the private and public sectors with services to include Professional Recruiting, HR Outsourcing, Contingency Workforce Management, Contract-to-Hire Recruiting, Skills Development Training, Workforce Assessment, HR Compliance Monitoring, and other Human Resources-related services. We work with the top employers in the area helping them find the best possible talent. From Dover to Wallops Island and from Easton to Ocean City, we can help you find the job that is right for you!!
AddressCaroline County, MD
ConstructionView all jobs at Quality Staffing Services