MS Dynamics CRM Developer
- $85,000 to $120,000 Yearly
Leading transportation and logistics firm headquartered in Northern Virginia seeks a full-time MS Dynamics CRM Developer for full process design and system customizations to accommodate multiple business units and revenue streams. Production support, performance maintenance, effective design for security and application stability is also critical to meet functional and technical requirements. As our MS Dynamics CRM Developer, responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, implement, test and maintain MS Dynamics CRM 365 based solutions
- Manage Multi-Tenant MS Dynamics CRM organization and meet consistency of enhancement and upgrades for all CRM business units
- Map business requirements to MS Dynamics CRM
- Manage and follow Agile/SCRUM process to upgrade existing application and follow certain process of upgrading or enhancing business critical applications
- Develop or enhance custom applications, interfaces, scripts, plug-ins, workflow and other items for Dynamics CRM as needed
- Develop or enhance custom integrations and workflow solutions that operate on large amounts of data (i.e. merchant account processing, text messaging services, document scanning, etc.)
- Create or enhance SSRS Reports and integrate with CRM data
- Integrate with third party systems/applications via APIs
- Provide CRM support and training to users
- Install Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016/2019/2022, MS SQL Server 2014/2016/2019, MS SQL Server Reporting Server, MS IIS, MS Dynamics CRM 365, ADFS and configure with existing Domain and DNS infrastructure
- Plan for upgrades to business-critical servers, to include any security patches that may be required for production server
- Perform troubleshooting and problem solving: Advanced debugging, read and analyze log files for patterns, understand common problems, use tools to analyze code and identify problems
- Work with Business Users and Department Head to identify solutions and integrate within the existing process
Specific Technical Requirements:
Additional Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field with 3+ years relevant experience
- Ideal candidate should have strong development experiences in .Net Framework and C# Programming
- Available for on call production support after business hours or during weekends if the production server is down and critical business applications require troubleshooting assistance for uninterrupted operational demands
- Strong verbal and written communication skills using the English language
Knowledge of Exchange Server, DNS, cURL, SonicWall or Cisco Firewall, VMware ESXi 7.0, Dell PowerEdge Servers, AD, and/or LDAP also highly preferred.
At Quality Services Moving, technology plays a crucial role in our decades of double-digit growth. Since 1995, our dedicated team has brought relocation intelligence to the marketplace to satisfy consumers' demand for accountability in the industry and exceed their relocation experience. This is a full-time, in-house position (no telecommuting) located just south of Alexandria in Lorton, Virginia. Some travel to other business locations, such as in Louisville, KY and Hartford, CT, for short periods of time may be required. We offer competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits (including, but not limited to, medical/dental insurance, 401K with employer matching and a tuition reimbursement program), and professional growth opportunities for motivated individuals. For consideration, and to get your career moving, APPLY TODAY!
Stellar performance-based & growth-minded company offering great pay, benefits & awesome promotional opportunities for motivated individuals
Quality Services Moving is a premier moving, hauling, and storage provider to residential customers, corporate accounts, transitioning service members, and government agencies. Our commitment to quality, training, and integrity remains our top priority. As a veteran-owned organization, we employ a performance-based , growth-oriented, and mission-focused culture dedicated to maintaining the highest standards for everyone's mutual benefit. Since we strive to promote from within as often as possible then get your career moving and APPLY TODAY!
Quality Services Moving
10595 Furnace RoadLorton, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.