If you are looking for a job at a company that pumps out simple widgets for run-of-the-mill customers, QSM is not the place for you. QSM pursues and takes on customers driving progress for humanity through projects that challenge us to test our limits in engineering and machining. In doing this, we develop proprietary, innovative processes that allow us to take on jobs that nobody else is willing or able to do.
We are looking for people who can work independently and want to apply their knowledge and intelligence to the task at hand. While you will not be told what to do and how to do it for every simple task, you will be provided with whatever resources you require to get the job done in the best possible way. In exchange, you will be rewarded with a highly stimulating work environment and will know that the parts that we are creating are going toward some of the most revolutionary applications of this decade.
At QSM, creativity, innovation, and forward thinking are at the forefront. We are applying new technologies to machining and actively pursuing revolutionary ways to make parts. Join us in exploring these new techniques and be a part of Manufacturing the Future.
QSM is looking for an Account Manager to join our team. Candidates should be innovative and have a strong desire for growth and development. It is preferable but not mandatory to have have relevant experience in the machining industry.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Initiate contact with new customers and maintain regular contact with existing ones through both telephone calls and in person meetings
- Enter and manage orders in the QSM ERP system
- Ensure quotes are being returned to customers in a timely manner
- Monitor jobs as they go through the floor
- Check on status of outside services, tooling, and material orders for scheduled jobs
- Promptly notify customer of any issues with their jobs that cannot be immediately resolved
- Assisting other team members as necessary
Qualifications and Skills
- A relentless desire to learn more and willingness to work with a team
- Ability to work independently
- Initiative and creativity
- A plan for where you want to be so we can help prepare for it
Company Benefits and Perks
- Work in a brand-new facility with state-of-the-art equipment
- Higher than market wages, health insurance and other benefits, and an excellent working environment
- Opportunities for advancement and bonuses for all employees
At QSM, we are results-driven and dedicated to rewarding employees who contribute to our success as an organization.
QSM is an equal opportunity employer.