Project Manager entails overseeing costs and staff and supervising the installation of mechanical systems/ services. The project manager will be responsible for overall management direction to multiple projects. Our projects mainly consist of installing mechanical systems in health-related, multi-family residential, educational and correctional facilities for the government and private sectors.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for financial matters. Managing & reporting labor hours and equipment costs.
- Supervising subcontractors hired by company
- Supervising projects through final acceptance by client
- Ensuring project implantation is aligned with design
- Organizing project objectives & policies
- May be the top on-site manager on large-scale projects
- Accountable for quality control to ensure safe & timely delivery & installation
- Participating in marketing, planning process and budgeting
- Providing overall management of project close-out
- Work closely with superintendent
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in HVAC/ mechanical field.
- Contract Knowledge and the ability to review comments.
- A1A document knowledge and SOV building capability.
- Understanding financial and labor reports (Timberline).
- Excel/ Word/ Bluebeam
- Ability to read estimation work sheets and create budgets accordingly.
- Estimating background.
- Creation and compilation of COR`s
- Project experience 2 million + with 5 to 7 years` experience.
- Labor management.
- Commercial/ Industrial/ Institutional experience
- Project Tracking
- Project Financial Forecasting
- Strong communication skills
- Outgoing personality
- Excellent organizational, presentation, and interpersonal skills.