Quality Personnel McKinney, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Quality Personnel Service is is currently seeking Detention Officers for a direct hire position with a local Government Agency.
The Detention Officer position requires the flexibility to work 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift. Only candidates who are available for shift work, including overnight shifts, are eligible to apply for this position.
This position will require an extensive background, drug screen and psychological test. The Detention Officer at this client location performs the following responsibilities:
- Provides custodial care necessary for the security and well-being of inmates confined in the jail.
- Preparing inmates for transport to court appearances, processing new inmates, assisting victim's advocates, supervising inmate visitation, distributing food to inmates, Conducting security checks
- Overseeing inmate sentence calculation and releases by reviewing court commitments
- Handling control room operations, and reviewing and verifying inmates trust fund accounts.
- Work is performed under the general supervision of a Sergeant, Lieutenant or Captain.
- For immediate consideration, apply online and contact us for an interview at: www.qpjobs.com or call for an in person interview 972-562-1234
- No experience necessary - Training will be provided
- Must have a high school diploma or GED - Must be a US Citizen - Must possess and maintain a valid Texas Operator's Driver's License with an acceptable driving record
- Must be able to understand basic operational, technical, or office processes
- Must be able to pass a Pre-Employment Physical/Drug Screen
- Must be able to pass a Psychological Test
- In some instances, a polygraph exam may also be administered
- Must be able to obtain the Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE) County Jailer Certification within twelve (12) months after assignment (paid for by Client
- Benefits: 10 Paid Holidays * 24 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) per year * Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision) * Retirement Plan * Tuition Reimbursement * Life Insurance * Short-Term and Long-Term Disability * Long Term Care * Employee Assistance Program * Family Medical Leave * Cafeteria Plan (Flex/Section 125) **Additional benefits specific to Detention Officers**
Last year, over 70% of our employers were repeat clients. Our Agency is licensed by the State of Texas. We are proud of our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. No employer has ever registered a complaint.
We offer permanent, temp to hire, executive search, and payroll accommodation services.
Quality PersonnelWhy Work Here?
Great opportunity! Have been in business for more than 30 years!
Since 1986, Quality Personnel Service has represented the finest companies in Collin County and the surrounding area. We are proud to be long standing members of several area Chambers of Commerce, and a Corporate Sponsor of Chamber Ambassadors. Last year, over 70% of our employers were repeat clients. Our Agency is licensed by the State of Texas. We are proud of our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. No employer has ever registered a complaint. We offer permanent, temp to hire, executive search, and payroll accommodation services.
307 S. McDonald St.McKinney, TX