Experienced Dispatcher needed for medium size trucking company.
A little about us first. . .
We are a family owned trucking company that has been in business since 1959. We are financially stable with new equipment coming in monthly. New offices have been completed with large new desk and windows (no cubicles). We pride ourselves on being one of the top paying trucking companies which reflects our low driver turnover percentage. Being financially stable and having young upper management combined with 60 years of experience, we are poised for stable and manageable growth.
Job description would include but not limited to:
- Dispatching of drivers
- Load planning
- Handling of breakdowns and driver issues during shift
- DOT compliance including ELD
- Entering loads into our system and getting trip folders generated and completed
- Monday through Friday with rotating on call weekends
We will be looking for an individual that has the following experience and credentials:
- Verifiable dispatch experience of at least 2 years
- Experience with load planning
- DOT experience with logs and regulations
- A strong background in computer systems relating to the trucking industry
Salary dependent on experience
100% paid health, dental, vision and life policy for employee
401k with company match from start date
Paid vacation and personal days
We are also looking for an individual that is driven combined with a positive "can do" attitude. Candidate must be a self-starter that can "hit the ground running". We are not a large corporation which means there is room for upward mobility that you wouldn't find at large trucking companies. For the right person, this would be a great opportunity to help us grow and be well paid in the process. Salary will be determined based on experience and discussed after a formal interview has taken place.
If you have the above experience and like what you see, please contact us via e-mail with your resume to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Quality Logistics, LLC