Safety/Maintenance Technician Entry Level - Field Specialist II
Quality Lockout Milwaukee, WI
- Posted: over a month ago
- $38,000 to $48,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical
Quality Lockout, LLC, is a safety consulting company with over 30 years of experience in the safety field. We are looking for Safety/Maintenance Technician candidates with mechanic aptitude and/or a background in OSHA general industry and a desire to travel. We offer competitive pay with potential to bonus along side a flexible schedule.
- Inspect different pieces of facility equipment.
- Determine the best way for energy isolation to maintain OSHA compliance.
- Working in a team environment.
- Potentially travel 2 weeks a month.
- Background of maintenance comprehension.
- Facilities and Maintenance background a plus.
- Minimum Associate's Degree, Bachelor's Degree a plus.
- Occupational Health & Safety Degree a plus
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Self motivated with an ability to accomplish tasks independently.
We look forward to you joining our team. APPLY TODAY!
Quality LockoutWhy Work Here?
Opportunity for paid travel, flexible schedule, competitive pay, and great benefits!
333 Bishops Way #110 BrookfieldMilwaukee, WI