- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Quality Liquid Feeds, Inc. is looking for that person who wants to make a positive difference with their team members and our customers. We are looking to add a Maintenance Coordinator to our team. We are seeking a highly organized individual, with a strong sense of urgency for the day to day tasks to join our team.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Assisting our drivers with real-time issues that arise in the field to resolve as timely and efficiently as possible. Coordinate with drivers, dispatch and shops to resolve the real-time issues.
- Manage preventative and routine maintenance on our truck and trailer fleet. Coordinate with drivers, dispatch and shops to schedule preventative and routine maintenance.
- Negoitiate best rates with the repair shops.
- Update dispatch with ETA on equipment availability.
- Train new drivers during driver orientation and when retraining is needed.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- Effective and professional communication is your strength with a variety of individuals
- You have the knowledge of trucks and tank trailers - how they operate and knowledge of what to fix when issues occur and/or they break down.
- Ability to build positive working relationships with your team members and our vendors.
- You take the time to listen.
- Have the ability to solve problems in a fast-paced environment
- Have the organization and sense of urgency to stay on top of repairs and breakdowns to minimize our fleet downtime.
- You understand the importance of responding to after hour calls and assisting your team members with solutions to their emergency after hours break down repairs.
What’s cool about this position?
- This is a full-time position with Great Benefits! (Employer Paid Health Insurance)
- Competitive pay with starting salary at $50,000.
- Employer paid Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Great Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k plan with Employer Match
- We offer our Team Members Personalized Financial Wellness Planning and Tools
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays
- You will have access to our various onsite amenities including our workout center.
- Your office will be onsite Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm with a group of unique team members at our Dodgeville, WI location because we believe we are Better Together.
- Our dress code is casual for your typical workday, QLF guests may require a business casual dress day from time to time.
- On occasion we turn on our Popcorn Machine and Soft Serve Ice Cream Machine
To be considered:
- You Must already be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
- You Need to Apply!
Applications and resumes can be submitted at qlf.bamboohr.com/careers or resumes may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our website at QLF.com for more information about our company!
Quality Liquid FeedsDodgeville, WI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.