- •Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.•
- Anticipate guests needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Maintain complete knowledge at all times of: a) all hotel features/services, hours of operation. b) all room rates, special packages and promotions. c) daily house count and expected arrivals/departures. d) scheduled daily group activities.
- •Obtain assigned bank and ensure accuracy of contracted monies.
- Keep bank secure at all times.
- Answer department telephone within 3 rings, using correct greeting and telephone etiquette.•Process all guest check-ins.
- Verify registration card information with the guest
- Obtain back-up information for guest credit/payment method and input into system; collect cash when designated.•Handle overbooked or walked in guests
- Accept and record wake-up call requests.
- Communicate pertinent guest information to designated departments/personnel (i.e., special requests, amenity delivery).
- Resolve discrepancies on the room status report with Housekeeping.
- Process all check-outs.
Job Type: Full-time, Part Time
Salary: $8.00 to $10.00 /hour