Education & Experience
- A minimum of one month of related experience; or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Previous customer service experience in a hotel or related field preferred.
- Requires strong ability to read, write, and speak the English language.
- Must possess basic computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Word and Excel.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions and uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations; includes the ability to respond promptly to customer needs and requests for service and assistance.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
- Knowledge of, and ability to, appropriately interpret and follow policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of and ability to adhere to safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; use equipment and materials properly.
- Ability to present and express ideas and information clearly and concisely in a manner appropriate to audience, whether oral or written.
- Ability to meet the demands of the work schedule, to be at work and on time. May occasionally require the ability to work outside of regularly scheduled hours. Schedules may vary based on business need.
Job Duties & Functions
- Assist guests with check in and check out processes (verifying registration, address and credit information, balancing bank, posting charges). Go above and beyond to provide assistance, i.e. assist with luggage, coffee, directions, wake up calls, future reservations, etc.
- Provide information to guest and visitor inquiries; coordinates all guest requests for special arrangement of services, courteously and efficiently informs guests of hotel services, features and room amenities.
- Answer hotel telephones courteously and efficiently following brand standards.
- Prepare, set up, stock, take down, clean and provide quality beverages and food products consistently for all guests by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards. Be familiar and knowledgeable with the operation of the PMS system.
- Follow Quality Inn operational policies and procedures, including those for cash and credit card handling, safety and security and all other policies, procedures and standards to ensure we can consistently exceed the guests’ expectations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 7am-3pm weekends
- 3pm-11pm weekends
- 11pm-7am daily
Quality Inn & Suites