- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Graphic Designer to join our team! You will create graphics to meet commercial and promotional needs.
The Graphic Designer position will report directly to the Director of Marketing and Communications or other such person as he may designate, from Monday thru Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm.
- Salary Wage: The annual salary of $52,000 will be paid in semi-monthly installments and will be subject to deductions for taxes and other withholdings as required by law or Company policy.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for development of creative designs for all marketing collateral including packaging, labels, direct mail, catalogs, websites, emails and other collateral as needed.
- Manages project workflow from initial design through production within timelines and budgets
- Provides creative services to existing and new projects such as catalogs and newsletters.
- Confers with upper management concerning all aspects of projects, including expectations of design, turnaround time, corrections, approvals, etc.
- Works closely with Director of Marketing and Communications to ensure smooth process workflow and delivers marketing collateral within deadlines
- Ensure brand appropriateness of all collateral in order to elevate and protect the brand
- Creates and maintains an image library
- Maintains website (new product pages, product movement, page manipulation and design)
- Making necessary improvements to existing graphics
- Ensuring consistency in designs and content across all company platforms.
- Strong competency with print design concepts and execution.
- Create Social Media graphics
- Strong Communication skills and attention to detail.
- Minimum 2 years of graphic design experience
- Strong communication and time-management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a variety of people and personalities.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong photo retouching skills is a strong plus
- 3D skills in any Autocad program are a plus
- Concept-driven with a demonstrated understanding of design, layout and typography
- Ability to communicate and receive design ideas and direction (written and verbal)
- Accountable multi-tasker with the ability to manage deadlines while still demonstrating attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate on projects with constructive feedback
- Experience working in multiple mediums
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work long hours when needed
- Ability to produce consistent high-level, world-class work
- Ability to work collaboratively with sales and marketing teams
Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and Illustrator, Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Product Photography, Blender (not required but a plus), familiarity with NetSuite or other CRM software (not required but a plus)
Quality Importers Trading Co., Inc. is a B2B Product innovator, importer, distributor and representative to a multi-network of manufacturers across the world, specializing in the areas of wooden-ware, plastic injection molding, metal stamping and product packaging. QI’s core distribution businesses reside in cigar storage and packaging, home organization and warehouse packaging supplies.
Quality Importers Trading Co.
3350 Enterprise Avenue – Suite 120 WestonWeston, FL
Arts and Entertainment
Get fresh Graphic Designer Marketing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.