CUSTOMER SERVICE/SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
Quality Importers (QI) is a rapidly growing wholesale distribution company, focusing on business to business sales within an exciting industry. Our team has been serving a dedicated and ever-expanding clientele, while delivering the highest level of excellence since our launch in 2000. Our client base is comprised of retail stores, online retailers and distributors across the globe.
Quality Importers (QI) is seeking a Customer Service/Support Representative to serve our customers by providing product and service information and resolving problems and providing assistance through the full returned merchandise process.
- Services existing customers and consumers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services that we offer.
- Records customer information into our database.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service issues by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains customer accounts by processing adjustments and credits.
- Recommends potential products or services to management and prepares product or service reports by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs/information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Manages and resolves issues in a timely manner.
- Responsible for inventory of imperfect merchandise.
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills as well as good organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Ability to use the phone to communicate with customers and use listening skills to collect and document information.
- Strong conflict resolution and problem-solving skills; attention to detail and focus on quality.
- Ability to collect, analyze and interpret information.
- Typing skills of 40 wpm+ and Microsoft Office experience with an emphasis on Excel; UPS Worldship and Quickbooks knowledge helpful but not required.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Medical insurance eligibility after 90 days.
- 401k enrollment eligibility after qualifying period.
- Monday through Friday, 9 am - 6 pm work schedule.
- Career growth opportunities.
Quality Importers Trading Co., Inc. is a B2B Product innovator, importer, distributor and representative to a multi-network of manufacturers across the world, specializing in the areas of wooden-ware, plastic injection molding, metal stamping and product packaging. QI’s core distribution businesses reside in cigar storage and packaging, home organization and warehouse packaging supplies.
Quality Importers Trading Co.
Why Work Here?Our mission is to unlock our customer’s business potential by delivering a dynamic selection of products and services, clear concise communication and just-in-time inventory with a sense of urgency and accuracy. Quality Importers Trading Co., Inc. is a B2B Product innovator, importer, distributor and representative to a multi-network of manufacturers across the world, specializing in the areas of wooden-ware, plastic injection molding, metal stamping and product packaging. QI’s core distribution businesses reside in cigar storage and packaging, home organization and warehouse packaging supplies.
Company is expanding and has room for growth, we are looking for punctual, dedicated and determined people to grow with us.
Fort Lauderdale, FL