Customer Service Representative
Quality First Building Maintenance Ltd Delta, BC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have great people skills? Do you want to earn what you are worth?
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our bright, energetic and fun Office Team. Position is Full-Time Mon-Fri 9-5. Are you a good fit?
We provide a monthly service that all business need and use within the Lower Mainland.
You will be responsible for the total care of existing customers in a designated area and assist the Sales Team in the development of new business.
- · Assessing customers needs and implement corrective action if necessary
- · Schedule on site service visits for the Quality Control Manager
- · Prepare daily reports for the Crew Supervisors
- · Schedule seasonal extra services
- · Co-ordinate updates and changes to current contracts
- · Advise and rectify accounts receivable issues
- · Book appointments for the sales department
- · Maintain your area data base of prospects
- · Set up new accounts and prepare welcome gifts
- · Assist sales team in preparing custom quotes when required
The position requires:
- A strong work ethic and sense of urgency
- · Good computer skills with MS Office, Outlook,
- · Previous phone customer service experience
- · Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- A can-do coachable attitude
- Effective time management to meet goals and deadlines
- Professional business phone manners
The position offers:
- · Extensive initial training with our customer service CRM system
- · Ongoing personal development
- · Ongoing product and business training
- · Stable employment in a great fun team environment
- · Opportunity for advancement/creation of new positions
- · Competitive guaranteed base salary (well above min wage)
- · Unlimited obtainable monthly bonus
- · Extended Medical-Dental benefits after 3 months
We're a tight team that thrive from each others success. We work hard, expect and get results all while having fun.
Join our team and be valued for your success and contributions. Email resume with contact phone # so we can talk and arrange an interview
We thank all for your interest. Only those short listed will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Quality First Building Maintenance LtdWhy Work Here?
Hard work is well rewarded, great group of people to work with
233 9357 120th St Delta BCDelta, BC
BusinessView all jobs at Quality First Building Maintenance Ltd