- Posted: 16 days ago
Quality Financial Concepts of Maryville, TN has an immediate opening for a full-time Administrative Assistant to join our team. Quality Financial Concepts, a 39-year-old firm, is a full-service financial advisory firm providing retirement planning, investment management, estate planning, tax services, and insurance protection. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing exceptional service to our clients in a fast-paced environment, responding efficiently to administrative requests where possible and referring other requests to the appropriate staff. Your friendly and professional demeanor as well as your attention to detail are your greatest assets as you complete your daily tasks.
- An exceptional and professional first impression to all our guests
- Responsible for annual tax communications with clients, receiving payments, updating spreadsheets, copying tax documents, and processing completed returns
- Work as a team in a fast-paced environment
- Serves as primary person to answer phones and greet guests/clients
- Open and distribute mail; Maintain office supplies; Organize and assist with various office events
- Works with local media for firm advertising and serves as a member of the marketing team.
- Coordinate, maintain and manage the direct marketing materials to clients & prospects
- Assists in marketing efforts through social media and our website
- Responsible for maintaining the file room
- Assist in securing and supervising vendors when on-site to service building or equipment
- High school diploma or equivalent and minimum of 2 years office experience
- EXTREME attention to detail, positive, can-do attitude, and willingness to work as a team
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- High degree of flexibility to deal with a variety of situations
- Ability to multitask and follow up is necessary
- Must be able to pass background check and fingerprinting
- Strong technology and computer skills including (MS Office Suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher)
This position pays a competitive salary based on experience. We also offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, a 401k plan (plus a match once eligible), paid time off, education assistance, and working for a small, family friendly firm. Our business hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. Additionally, we provide an exciting, challenging, and rewarding workplace and experience that offers advancement opportunities and working with a great team.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you feel that you would be right for our Administrative Assistant position, please apply today so that we can review your information. Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Quality Financial Concepts
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?