Quality Dining, Inc. is a restaurant company with over 200 locations in both casual dining and quick service segments with concepts such as Chili’s Grill & Bar, Spageddies, Papa Vino’s Italian Kitchen and Burger King.
We are currently seeking candidates for a Safety and Security Manager position. This is a hands-on, self-directed position that provides an excellent opportunity for a candidate to work in a high energy, results-driven environment.
The core focus of this position includes the following:
- Analyzes data and systems to identify and resolve inventory and asset loss/fraud (with experience using and reviewing point of sale data systems and retail protocols).
- Manages the protection of corporate assets by conducting investigations of theft, employee relations complaints, property damage, and customer incidents claims while ensuring the corporation is in compliance with all federal, state and local laws
- Administers a substance abuse program and conducts background investigations complying with applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Facilitates the development maintenance of safety programs, safety audits and inspections, safety education, accident investigations, and accident/incident reporting.
- Complies with the Occupational and Health Administration Department (OSHA) and the Department of Labor (DOL) regarding investigations.
- Administers all programs throughout the corporation relating to security and surveillance systems such as video surveillance, alarm systems, safety boxes and minimum security standards for new construction.
- Responds to critical incidents, such as catastrophic events, violent weather, or civil disorders.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Knowledge of applicable Federal, State and Local laws
- Investigative experience involving government agencies
- Exceptional verbal, written communication, grammar and punctuation skills required
- Effective listening skills essential
- Ability to interact with an array of personnel inside and outside of Quality Dining, Inc.
- Aptitude to effectively communicate and comply with government agencies
- Attention to accuracy and details critical
This position offers an attractive compensation package which includes Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance, 401 (k), paid vacations, supplemental life insurance and more.
When applying, please include a cover letter and compensation requirements.