The Customer Support Analyst will be responsible for providing our lines of business with trusted, high-quality support of our developed applications. They will work with our staff in delivering efficient, professional, and friendly software support to our customers via phone and email. They will assist in providing customers with knowledgeable responses to inquiries and resolve issues pertaining to our software and related business process/workflow best practices, including SQL databases, remote support sessions, and Microsoft Windows.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Research and resolve issues to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Recreate and research software bugs and issues reported by our customers
- Handle customer inquiries via phone, internet, and e-mail
- Track issues and bugs for our customers
Education, Experience, and Skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher, or equivalent work experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows environment, Microsoft Office Suite, and other Microsoft tools.
- Strong customer service skills including phone etiquette and conflict resolution
- Strong social knowledge for interacting with various departments and teams across the organization
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
- Enthusiastic learner and devoted to customer service and quality control
- Experience working in or with municipalities is preferred but not required.
- Experience in the accounting field is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL database management is preferred but not required.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation based on experience