Quality Controlled Manufacturing, Inc. San Diego, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical
Quality Controlled Manufacturing Inc. located in San Diego County is hiring! QCMI is a well established manufacturer of precision machined components and assemblies for the aerospace, industrial, commercial, defense, and power generation industries.
- A state of the art facility
- On-site gym complete with access to two Personal Trainers
- Opportunities for advancement
- Competitive pay
- Generous benefit package which includes Health, Dental, Holidays, Vacation time and 401-k with a company match
QCMI is recruiting for a qualified Manufacturing Engineer. Qualified individuals must have the ability to develop and implement manufacturing processes and methods in accordance with specifications and quality standards, recommend and implement improvements and coordinates manufacturing for new or revised products.
- Responsibilities include creating, documenting, developing and implementing procedures required to assemble, test, process and manufacture the products of the company.
- Will collaborate with company employees to provide direct support in manufacturing of parts and components.
- Will provide guidance to employees during tooling design and specification requirements. Will interface with engineering, operations and vendors.
- Will utilize and manage MRP process and assure long lead material deliveries meet scheduled commitments.
- Will manage projects, manufacturing plans and monitor manufacturing processes.
- Individual may be responsible for estimating labor and material costs of manufacturing and engineering, prepares estimates for management purposes such as planning, organizing and scheduling, and preparing proposals.
- May analyze specifications, including blueprints, to calculate production costs using labor and material pricing schedules and historical data.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering required.
- Previous experience as an Engineer in the machine shop manufacturing industry preferred.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Knowledge of part production cycle time and material utilization.
- Possess strong computer skills (MS Office Suite experience).
- Experienced in Lean Manufacturing and 6Sigma required,
- Must be U.S. Person within the meaning of ITAR
- Black Belt preferred.
- Good communication skills needed.
Quality Controlled Manufacturing, Inc.
Quality Controlled Manufacturing Inc. specializes in the precision machining of complex components and assemblies in all metals, including exotic alloys using Six Sigma methodology and lean manufacturing principles providing product and assemblies to aerospace, industrial, commercial, defense, and power generation industries.