Warehouse Clerk Stockroom
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
QUALITY CONSULTING GROUP, a leader in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical devices and manufacturing industry, is looking for a talented, highly motivated and enthusiastic to join our team. In this role, you’ll work with a highly enthusiastic team, contributing in a world-class manufacturing industry in Puerto Rico.
You'll be a fit for this job if you have:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 to 2 years of previous warehousing / receiving experience (medical device industry preferred) or 12 to 18 months on the job training.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written (English).
In this position you'll:
- Under routine supervision, perform basic receiving, stockroom, and data entry responsibilities in the raw stockroom department.
- Prepare for and package outbound sterile shipments of finish good products.
- Perform daily inventory cycle counts of the raw component inventory.
- Receive in and restock raw component products into the pulling stock bin locations.
- Accurately pull products and complete all work orders and related inventory traction documents. Maintain organization and cleanliness of stockroom area.
To get hired at QUALITY CONSUTING GROUP, you MUST be:
- Familiarity with computers and warehouse management systems, and applications Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Familiar with the use and operation of weigh counting scales.
- Must be able to read (English) and follow instructions and perform simple arithmetic.
- Experience with pallet lift and forklift operation preferred but will train and certify on the job.
- Able to handle heavy materials 50+ pounds utilizing various warehouse lifting equipment (must be able to lift 40 pounds unassisted).
- We're a growing 60+ person company.
- We are actively looking for the best candidate.
- We accept applications and RESUME’s.
Powered by JazzHR