Validation Specialist/Quality Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
QUALITY CONSULTING GROUP, a leader in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical devices, and manufacturing industry, is looking for a talented, highly motivated, and enthusiastic to join our team. In this role, you’ll work with a highly enthusiastic team, contributing in a world-class manufacturing industry in Puerto Rico & USA.
- Preparation of Validation Protocols (IQ,PQ,OQ)
- Preparation of Validation Plans
- Work with equipment qualification (Centrifuges, Freezer – 80, Akta Crossflow, Akta Avant)
- Perform Test Method Validation/ Verification (Analytical Cationic Exchange on HPLC)
- Process Validations for Assembly process and conjugation process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineer
- Three (3) years of execution and closure of validation/ qualification activities as part of transfer process.
- Experience with IQ, PQ,OQ
- Experience with Process Validation Plans
- Experience with Equipment Qualification
- Experience with Test Method Validation
- Experience with Process Validation for Assembly
Quality Consulting Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Quality Consulting Group
ManufacturingView all jobs at Quality Consulting Group