Sr Talent Acquisition Specialist
Quality Consulting Group Guaynabo, PR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
QUALITY CONSULTING GROUP, a leader in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical devices, and manufacturing industry, is looking for a talented, highly motivated, and enthusiastic to join our team. In this role, you’ll work with a highly enthusiastic team, contributing to the world-class manufacturing industry in Puerto Rico.
You'll be a fit for this job if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 3 + years of Technical Recruiting experience in Recruiting Agencies are required
- 3 + years of experience recruiting in Pharmaceutical, Medical devices, Biotech, and Regulated Industries.
- Experience in Recruiting cycle, including On-Boarding Process.
- Fast pace recruiter that can keep the current growth of new job opportunities.
In this position you'll:
- working with technical and professional candidates, particularly in the medical device, pharmaceutical, biotech, and/or regulated industry.
- need vast experience in online job hunting, candidate screening, and qualification.
- perform and coordinate phone and/or in-person interviews with candidates
- coordinate background check and drug test
- Performing reference and background checks
- make recommendations to company hiring managers
- Review files, records, and other documents information associated with the onboarding process.
- attend meetings and record minutes.
To get hired at QUALITY CONSULTING GROUP, you MUST be:
- Organized and able to manage multiple clients
- Process-oriented and teamwork skills
- Basic oral and written communication skills in Spanish and English
Details of the Position
Employment Category: Hourly (Full Time Position)
- Medical Insurance with dental, visual and pharmacy
- Accident and Life Policy
- Vacation and Sick Leaves
- 401 K
- Incentive Plan
- Christmas Bonus
Powered by JazzHR
Quality Consulting Group
BusinessView all jobs at Quality Consulting Group