Quality Consulting Group Riverside, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
QUALITY CONSULTING GROUP, a leader in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical devices, and manufacturing industry, is looking for a talented, highly motivated and enthusiastic to join our team. In this role, you’ll work with a highly enthusiastic team, contributing in a world-class manufacturing industry in Puerto Rico.
- Perform all dimensional, cosmetic and documentation verification inspections of finished and in-process products.
- Compile and review for completeness and correctness, all master product history records including manufacturing, inspection, labeling and packaging operations.
- Audit, verify, and inspect all products, labels, and package inserts and contents according to appropriate specifications.
- Collect, classify, and evaluate return goods from customers according to specification.
- ASQ Certified Mechanical Inspector certification or inspection experience preferred
- Two (2) years minimum of previous experience.
- Must demonstrate ability to accurately read blueprints and demonstrate understanding of GD&T.
- Must demonstrate ability to use mics, calipers, scales, comparators, Surfcom, Roncom, and CMM.
- Must demonstrate product knowledge.
- Must be able to distinguish product lines and production processes such as different finishes.
- Must demonstrate the ability to use shop math (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division of decimals and fractions).
- Must have demonstrated communication skills and demonstrated ability to work with individuals in a congenial and cooperative manner.
- Must be able to lift 40 / 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervisor intervention.
- Must demonstrate proficiency recording on and interpreting routers, process tickets, MIS, IIS, and traceability records, including all documentation requirements and the ability to detect documentation errors.
- Computer systems use as DCS, JDE, Synquest, Livelink and Excel.
- May be required to work overtime on short or no notice to complete projects or assist suppliers or engineers
Quality Consulting Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Quality Consulting Group
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Quality Consulting Group