Quality Assurance Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
QUALITY CONSULTING GROUP, a leader in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical devices, and manufacturing industry, is looking for a talented, highly motivated and enthusiastic to join our team. In this role, you’ll work with a highly enthusiastic team, contributing in a world-class manufacturing industry in Puerto Rico & USA.
- Inspect all incoming materials shipments, all internally manufactured components such as extruded or molded parts, all in process assemblies, all packaging operations, sterilized and non-sterile finished products.
- Properly fill out all documents and file same properly.
- Maintain compliance to QSR/ISO/MDD regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science
- One (1) year of directly related experience.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience enforcing SOP and product specifications
- Proficiency with all MS Office Suite programs
- Expertise in Excel required
- Strong mathematics skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Quality Consulting Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Quality Consulting Group
AddressPalm Beach Gardens, FL
ManufacturingView all jobs at Quality Consulting Group