QCG7323 - Associate Engineering Specialist
Quality Consulting Group 00791, PR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
QUALITY CONSULTING GROUP, a leader in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical devices, and manufacturing industry, is looking for a talented, highly motivated and enthusiastic to join our team. In this role, you’ll work with a highly enthusiastic team, contributing in a world-class manufacturing industry in Puerto Rico & USA
- Designs and plans layout for activities such as machining, metal forming, plastics processing, welding and brazing, assembly, and materials handling.
- Adapts machine or equipment design to factory and production conditions.
- Designs arrangement of machines within plant facilities to ensure most efficient and productive layout.
- Designs sequence of operations and specifies procedures for the fabrication of tools and equipment and other functions that affect product performance.
- May incorporate inspection and test requirements into the production plan.
- Inspects performance of machinery, equipment, and tools to verify their efficiency, and investigates and initiates corrective action of problems and deficiencies to ensure product quality.
- Complies with company programs, procedures and applicable quality system regulations and standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Three (3) to Four (4) years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge in Mechanic lecture plans.
- Knowledge in Calipers. Micrometers , CNC.
- Knowledge in Test Method Validation, IQ,PQ,OQ.
- Knowledge in GDT (Geometric Dimension and Tolerancing)
- Knowledge in SOP
Quality Consulting Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Quality Consulting Group
ManufacturingView all jobs at Quality Consulting Group