QCG4712 Associate Quality Applications Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
QUALITY CONSULTING GROUP, a leader in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical devices, and manufacturing industry, is looking for a talented, highly motivated and enthusiastic to join our team. In this role, you’ll work with a highly enthusiastic team, contributing in a world-class manufacturing industry in Puerto Rico & USA.
- Identifies current and anticipated requirements for compliant computerized operations and suggests methods for the identification, implementation and maintenance of the procedures, actions and documentation necessary to assure compliance according to the appropriate federal and international regulations which govern the user's applications.
- Reports on the status of validation activities to fulfill regulatory requirements.
- Keeps abreast of changing federal and international regulatory requirements, government audit policies, and the availability of current techniques.
- Conducts a compliant validation process for quality information technology systems which requires formal validation documentation (including standard operating procedures) under appropriate federal regulations.
- Performs system administration and configuration of quality information technology systems.
- Barchelor in Engineering or Sciences
- Two (2) years of relevant experience
- Experience in Process Validations
- Experience in Risk Management
- Knowledge in Statistical analysis(Minitab)
Quality Consulting Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Quality Consulting Group
ManufacturingView all jobs at Quality Consulting Group