QCG3936 PD Project Management Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
QUALITY CONSULTING GROUP, a leader in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical devices, and manufacturing industry, is looking for a talented, highly motivated and enthusiastic to join our team. In this role, you’ll work with a highly enthusiastic team, contributing in a world-class manufacturing industry in Puerto Rico.
- Manage the allocated scope of the project (or projects) from inception to completion.
- Provide reporting to all stakeholders.
- Own project execution, including coordination of engineering, procurement, shipping logistics, field execution of outage scope.
- Manage and report all financial aspects of the project including budgets, sales, costs, margin, invoicing, receivables and change orders.
- Develop, maintain and drive project schedule.
- Bachelor Degree in Engieering
- Four (4) years of Experience
- Process validation
Quality Consulting Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Quality Consulting Group
TechnologyView all jobs at Quality Consulting Group