QCG0616 Line Lead
- Posted: over a month ago
QUALITY CONSULTING GROUP, a leader in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical devices, and manufacturing industry, is looking for a talented, highly motivated and enthusiastic to join our team. In this role, you’ll work with a highly enthusiastic team, contributing in a world-class manufacturing industry in Puerto Rico & USA.
- Leads and audit manufacturing employees over daily/weekly/monthly production plans requirements assuring product quality in compliance with company expectations.
- Monitors and control labor efficiency, downtime, scrap, conversion loss and other key performance indicators.
- With the direction of the Supervisor, coordinates the manufacturing activities to accomplish the goals.
- Assigns employees to specific jobs/job rotations and monitors personnel performance. Provides feedback to supervisor/manager and director concerning employee job performance.
- Aids and assists in equipment troubleshooting problems.
- Informs Supervisor/Manager and fills out reports on manufacturing activities (daily, weekly, monthly, annually) on a timely basis as required.
- Reviews make changes and supports implementation of changes to specifications and SOP's.
- Audits and implements procedures and policies in all areas under responsibility assuring compliance and training in cGDP's, specifications, SOP's, procedures and/or training manuals.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Science, Engineering or Technology.
- Minimum of one (1) to tree (3) years of experience in manufacturing processes, preferably in a pharmaceutical/solutions filling manufacturing environment.
- Fully Bilingual
- Knowledge in GMPs and other regulatory guidelines applicable to the medical/pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience with strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Computer Programs (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Must be able to work weekend shifts (12 hrs).
Quality Consulting Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Quality Consulting Group
ManufacturingView all jobs at Quality Consulting Group