LOCATION: Ponce, PR
Type: Full Time
Positions Available: One (1)
QUALITY CONSULTING GROUP, a leader in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical devices and manufacturing industry, is looking for a talented, highly motivated and enthusiastic to join our team. In this role, you’ll work with a highly enthusiastic team, contributing to a world-class manufacturing industry.
You'll be a fit for this job if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree preferring Engineering or Science and 2 year of experience.
- Fully Bilingual (Spanish/ English)
In this position you'll:
- Designs, develops, analyzes, troubleshoots, and provides technical skills during research and/or product development.
- Under the direction of the Engineer Section Head, provides technical direction to department engineers.
- Plans and coordinates larger scale engineering projects or several medium or small projects while acting as a technical specialist for a specific section.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of new developments and technology.
- Monitors projects and recommends changes to improve operating efficiency
- Contributes to the completion of project milestones.
- Innovation and Complexity: Problems and issues faced are general and may require understanding of broader set of issue.
To get hired at QUALITY CONSUTING GROUP, you MUST be:
- New Product introduction
- Project management
- Validation cycle
- We're a growing 60+ person company.
- We are actively looking for the best candidate.
- We accept applications and RESUME’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by JazzHR
Quality Consulting Group